The underwhelming response to Windows 8.1 was unprecedented. Microsoft took no time to come up with Windows 10, which according to the brand is ‘the Windows you know, but better’. Windows 10 packs in a few features standard to the previous versions of the OS, but also offers the power and potential to do more. If you are using Windows 10 for the first time, we recommend that you check all the new things onboard, and in this post, we are discussing further on the Windows 10 shortcuts worth knowing for better and easy work.
The basic shortcuts using Windows Key
Windows 10 features the all new Start Menu, and you can access it in one go using the Windows Key. The Windows Key also offers access to a number of other things, using additional keys in combination. Here are some of the most useful shortcuts using the Windows Key.
- Open File explorer and look for files using the combo – Windows Key + E.
- Press Windows Key + L together to lock your desktop immediately
- Press Windows + LEFT/RIGHT to snap the current window to other side of the screen
- Get quick access to Windows Action Center with Windows + A keys combo
- Love Cortana? Use the shortcut Windows + C to get started
- Use Windows + I to get access to settings right away
- Maximize all the current windows using Windows + M keys
- Start search with Windows + M keys.
Using other shortcuts for Windows 10
Windows 10 allows you to use all the basic Windows shortcuts. For example, using CTRL + C allows you to copy items on the clipboard, while CTRL+Z will undo an action. You can also use CTRL + A action where applicable to select all items. You can rotate the current tabs on the browser without using the mouse by using the combo CTRL + TAB. Bookmark pages using CTRL + D combo, while CTRL + T will open a new tab. Add .com to anything typed in the URL section of the browser using CTRL + Enter combo.
There is no denying that Windows 10 shortcuts are great for users who want to unleash the power of the OS in full glory. Shortcuts are easy to use and allow users to get things done faster. Check online now to find more on other shortcuts available on Windows 10.